NEWS FOR 22-23!
Quickly find out what's new for this course!
This school year returns to normal after two courses guided by the Organizational Plan that has sought to ensure the minimum acceptable risks in terms of health and protection, due to the pandemic by Covid-19.
Below we leave you with the detail of the most significant changes!
1. Entries and exits WILL NOT BE STEPPED! The school schedule will be the usual and the ENTRANCE AND DEPARTURE DOORS also change. Check the details at ENTRIES AND DEPARTURES!
2. Neither students nor the work team will wear masks. In any case, we will follow the instructions determined by the Department of Health.
3. At leisure, the courtyards will be free to move.
4. The beginning of the school year meetings with the families will resume their face-to-face format. Interviews may be conducted in person or online, with prior agreement between the parties.
5. The dining room service will operate normally and will only occupy the space offered by the dining room.
6. The library will be back in operation and will be one of the spaces enabled at leisure time. The loan service for all Primary students will also be resumed.
7. There are variations in what students need to bring to school. Please see the WHAT TO BRING TO SCHOOL section.
We wish you a fantastic start to the course! Here we go!